blog address: http://bit.ly/2ugCSSj
blog details: Key Take Away
Join us for this content-rich session and you will gain the tools to make you the most effective information return manager your company has ever seen.
Attend this IRS compliance training and –
• Learn the best practices for eliminating 1099 error notices from the IRS.
• Discover the power of the TIN Matching system.
• Understand the difference between and 1st and 2nd B-Notice and the related differences in required vendor responses.
Why Should You Attend
How do you know your vendor’s W-9’s are correct? What are the consequences of filing incorrect name and ID numbers on their 1099’s? In just 90 minutes, you can begin to develop a solid plan to move your company toward near absolute regulatory compliance, efficiency improvements, standardized processes, & adequate documentation to ensure your 1099’s contain accurate information that will agree with the IRS’s records. You will all but eliminate your B-Notices from the IRS!
Areas Covered In This Webinar
Do you know the answers to these questions?
• Starter question: What is TIN Matching?
• Who must request access to the TIN Matching system?
• How do we register to use the system?
• Once registered, how does the TIN Match system work?
• What are the best practices for managing 1099 reporting requirements?
• How do we address vendors/payees who report incorrect information on their W-4’s?
• B-Notices: when I receive a letter from the IRS stating I have incorrect names/TINS on my 1099s, what actions must I take and how soon?
• What if I receive a Notice of Proposed Penalty?
• What are the Reasonable Cause provisions and how do I apply them to a penalty notice?
• Learn how to handle the CP-2100 notices from Uncle Sam and avoid the fines & penalties for failure to timely comply with the B-Notice requirements.
• Be sure you institute and stop Backup Withholding when required.
Who Will Benefit
• Compliance Managers
• Compliance Officers
• Accounting Managers
• Information Reporting Officers
• Tax Managers
• Bank Managers
• Internal Auditors
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
keywords: tin compliance, irs 1099 forms, file 1099 online, form 1099 misc, form 1099 misc instructions, form 1099-misc compliance
member since: Jul 17, 2017